CalAmp devices have accumulators (variables) in which different data can come in depending on the user's setup of the device. So we added a portlet to ease up this configuration and get data from the next accumulators:
- board voltage,
- data from external temperature sensors 1-8,
- hardware mileage (counted on the device's side),
- analog sensor values 1 - 8,
- io_states - inputs and outputs states,
- ibutton ID low part,
- ibutton ID high part.
How to configure
To configure the accumulator open the "Devices and settings" tab and find the "accumulator fields" portlet.
In this portlet:
- click the button "add mapping,"
- pick the necessary accumulator ID (0-255) that is sending data from inputs,
- pick the corresponding input type.