Using the activity log, account owner can track the activity of all users added through the “Access rights” section.
How to enter the “Activity log” section
- Click ID in the user interface
- Select “Activity log”
- Session start. When a user logged into an account without using authorization.
- Authorization. When a user logs in using the username and password.
- Session end. When a user logged out of monitoring system.
- Login from the owner’s account. When customer logged from the main account.
- Geofence created/edited/deleted.
- POI created/edited/deleted.
- Rule created/edited/deleted.
- Object binded to the rule. When object was specified for the rule.
- Object deleted from the rule. When object was removed from the rule settings.
How to get the activity log
- Enter the “Activity log” section
- Specify parameters. Select action types and user
- Set time frames. Set time frames and click “Apply button”
Use grouping to structure the list according to your criteria.
- By date. It helps to group records by data
- By user. Use this type to get the list of users, who logged in this account
- By action type. This grouping allows to see types of actions made in this account
- Date. Get data for the specified time period.
- Action type. This filter shows only selected action types.
- User. Get logs for specified users.