While providing monitoring services for your customers, you might have a situation when you would need to block user’s device (for example if the user has missed the payment).
To do it, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Open Admin Panel, proceed to “Plans“:
- Create new tariff plan, name it “Blocking tariff” (for example)
- Select it’s billing cycle as “Monthly (daily debit)”, and set monthly fee to 999999:
After that, you can either forbid any features of the platform, or leave them as they are.
- Next, you would need to change tariff plan of the device you need to block to “Blocking” tariff plan.
- And the device will be blocked on the next day after tariff change.