Request to change the states of all digital outputs of the device. The device must be online.
|tracker_id||Id of the tracker (aka “object_id”). Tracker must belong to authorized user and not be blocked.||Int|
|outputs||Array of desired states of all digital outputs, e.g. [true, true, false] means output 1 is on, output 2 is on, output 3 is off||array[boolean]|
- 204 – Entity not found (if there is no tracker with such id belonging to authorized user)
- 208 – Device blocked (if tracker exists but was blocked due to tariff restrictions or some other reason)
- 213 – Cannot perform action: the device is offline (if corresponding tracker is not connected to the server)
- 214 – Requested operation or parameters are not supported by the device (if device does not support batch mode, or has a different number of outputs)
- 219 – Not allowed for clones of the device (if tracker is clone)