Get driver journal entries. Entries are selected by intersecting their date range with date range from request (from and to parameters).
- tracker_id – int. Id of the tracker
- from – string. Include tracks which end after this date, e.g. “2014-07-01 00:00:00”
- to – string. Include tracks which start before this date, e.g. “2014-07-01 00:00:00”
- format – string. File format: ‘pdf’, ‘xls’ and ‘xlsx’
- type – string. (optional) Type of the driver journal entry.
- sort – string. (optional) Set of sort options. Each option is a pair of column name and sorting direction, e.g. [“start_date=acs”, “type=desc”]. Possible columns:
— driver (sort by driver name, not by driver id)
If no sort param is specified, then sort option will be “start_date=acs”
- group_by – string. (optional) If specified, groupped entries will be in differend sections of the table.
— type (group entries by entry type)
— date (group entries by start_date per day)
A driver journal report file (standard file download).