Some sensors may have large calibration tables. You can easily and quickly transfer them to the Navixy platform using .csv files.
- Create a measurement sensor.
- Open the window with object properties in Wialon.
- Select the tab with the sensors and open the properties of the sensor you are transferring.
- Open the calculation table and turn on the item Generate from XY pairs. A button with export to CSV appears, and when you click it, the table starts downloading.
- On the Navixy platform, open the sensor settings and click on the Import table button
- Select the desired file and upload it.
After uploading, all necessary values will be set automatically. From this moment, the platform starts recording information according to the calibration table.