Using the Wialon Retranslator, you can transfer your history. Your Navixy plan determines the depth of the history you may transfer.
Navixy platform allows you to migrate data about the object's travel history (position, speed, mileage, number of satellites, and other travel information), as well as data received from sensors (fuel level, temperature, voltage, etc. history).
The retransmission speed is determined by the sender system and is approximately 20 minutes per month of history for a unit that transmits data every 2 minutes.
Trip history and sensor data transferring
You can transfer:
- Trip history - to transfer only device trips use items 1 - 3 and 7.
- Sensor history - this process is much more complicated, because Navixy and Wialon process information differently, see items 4 - 6. 4 - 6.
We suggest that your first transfer test includes only one object.
1. Disable sending configuration commands to devices in the admin panel.
2. Activate a unit (tracker) on the Navixy platform, specifying a real device model.
3. Select past period data and set the required dates.
4. In the retranslator settings in Wialon select "Add calculated sensor values" to get the maximum possible data.
5. In the Navixy AirConsole, connect to the object and find the name of the sensors to be transferred. The platform supports most of the protocol fields.
Check that the same sensors are supported by Navixy for your real device model. If supported, the sensor data can be migrated.
6. Add these sensors to the tracking device. Fill in the calibration table if necessary and set the coefficients. Without the addition, the history from the sensors will not be recorded in the database.
7. Configure the device to transmit data to the Navixy platform. You can find out the IP address and server port of the model on the website with supported models.
The trip history and sensor values transfer is complete. Build reports (by trips and by sensors) to check the results of transfer. If sensor data of a real device should be converted differently than the data from a repeater - change the calibration table and coefficients in the device settings.