Some sensors may have large calibration tables. You can easily and quickly transfer them to the Navixy platform using .csv files.
1. Create a measurement sensor.
2. Open the window with object properties in Wialon.
3. Select the tab with the sensors and open the properties of the sensor you are transferring.
4. Open the calculation table and turn on the item Generate from XY pairs. A button with export to CSV appears, and when you click it, the table starts downloading.
5. On the Navixy platform, open the sensor settings and click on the Import table button
6. Select the desired file and upload it.
After uploading, all necessary values will be set automatically. From this moment, the platform starts recording information according to the calibration table.