You can configure the main settings of UI from your admin panel. These settings will be used as default settings for all users. You may do it in Account Management→Service preferences.
Here you may set up the following parameters:
- Domain and URLs. You can set a domain that will be used for UI;
- Regional settings. Navixy allows you to choose language and currency for your service;
- Login page settings. Several options to control on your login page;
- Demo user. Navixy gives you the possibility to create a demonstrative Demo User for your customers;
- Maps. You can choose the necessary maps that will be available to users and maps' default settings;
- Optional features. Allows you to set up a link to the model information website and automatic activation commands sending.