With Navixy, you can easily integrate Stripe for online payment processing in your business. Stripe is a global payment processor that supports more than 100 currencies and is available in over 30 countries. By integrating Stripe with Navixy, you can accept online payments from your customers using a range of payment methods, including bank cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), Google Pay, Apple Pay, Alipay, and many others.
To activate Stripe integration with Navixy, please contact your account manager for assistance. Once activated, you will need to configure the following technical settings in your Stripe account:
- Set up your Stripe account: If you don't already have a Stripe account, you will need to create one at stripe.com. Follow the steps to register and set up your account.
- Set up your payment methods: In your Stripe account, you will need to configure the payment methods that you want to accept from your customers. Stripe supports a wide range of payment methods, including bank cards, digital wallets, and bank transfers.
- Configure your API keys: To enable Navixy to communicate with Stripe, you will need to configure your API keys in your Stripe account. Follow the instructions to generate your API keys and add them to your Navixy account.
Once you have completed these steps, you will be ready to accept online payments from your customers using Stripe. With Navixy Stripe integration, you can streamline your payment processing and provide a seamless experience for your customers.
Webhook set up
- Login to Stipe dashboard
- Proceed to Developers → Webhooks
- Click “Add endpoint” in the top right corner. Fill out the fields in the popup dialog box:
URL to be called – paste the following string:
For Eurasia server:
You need to use your platform ID – 5 digits – without brackets as <PlatfromID> parameter.
For US server:
Choose “Select types to send” and check only the following 4 items:
Provide Stripe keys
Provide your Stripe API key details to Navixy support team to complete the integration.
Developers → API keys | Reclaim two parameters:
- Publishable key
- Secret key
Developers → Webhooks → Webhook | Click on webhook to reclaim:
- Signing secret