For deep customization of your GPS-tracking service you may use different color palettes for WEB-interface of your monitoring page. We offer several basic themes, but you also may create your own to reflect your corporate brand.
You may set up colors of your WEB-interface in the Admin Panel – Account Management – UI Themes. In this window you may see the list of available themes.
When you click on the theme, you will see screenshots of the chosen palette. Also it is possible to preview the theme in your monitoring page. When you decide which theme you want to proceed with, just click on “Save” button.
Your own color theme
For deeper customization you can create your own color theme, using corporate colors of your service. Individual colors can be used for the following UI elements:
- App buttons on the right panel. You can change color of the text and icons, as well as the background color of buttons, use different colors for active and inactive applications;
- Headings of the panels, tool bar, registration form. Set colors of background and headings of the panels. For example, these colors will be used for “Objects” box, the right panel and registration form (if it is available on your login page);
- Icons of the map toolbar. Choose a color for icons located in the “Monitoring” app under the map (traffic, map number, PoI,geofences etc.); individual colors are used for active and inactive icons;
- Headings of created reports. Color will be used for the headings of already generated reports;
- Color of the text on a light background. This color will be used for text in reports, in the “Objects” box, etc.
To create your own color scheme you need to indicate desired color for each element (for example, in HTML), and send this information to your manager.