Zenda VT-1 package contains the following device/accessories:
- Device with a built-in battery
- Power/IO Cable
- USB Cable
- Quick Installation guide
- GPS + GSM dual-module tracking
- Real-time location query
- Track by time interval
- Track by distance
- Track by mobile phone
- Speeding alarm
- Direction change alarm
- SOS alarm
- GPS antenna cut-off alarm
- External power cut-off alarm
- GPS blind spot alarm
- Remote engine cut-off alarm
- Engine or vehicle door status alarm
- Towing alarm
- Arming or disarming
- SMS/GPRS (TCP/UDP) communication (ZENDA protocol)
- Built-in 1 MB buffer for storing 5,000 GPRS cache and 128 SMS cache
- Mileage report
- Low battery alarm
- Smart sleep mode
- Smart voice setting
Location and tracking
Zenda VT-1 is embedded with GPS. It does not support A-GPS, or GLONASS technology.
As the back-up, when no satellites signals are available, it uses Cell ID location (also known as LBS-tracking).
Zenda VT-1 has a Quad-band GSM 2G module that allows to operate it all over the world.
External power supply might be 11-36V, which makes possible to use Zenda VT-1 with all car models.
Zenda VT-1 features the Smart Sleep mode
The smart sleep function works in conjunction with the following.
Scenario 1: When the ACC detection line has not been used.
With no interruption for consecutive 15 minutes, the tracker enters smart sleep mode. In this way, the GPS module stops work, and the tracker stops uploading data. Heartbeat reports about GPS invalid will be sent to the platform every 60 minutes (the default interval can be changed). If vibration occurs, the tracker will awake and continue to operate and report data at the specific interval. Heartbeat reports will be also resumed.
Scenario 2: When the ACC detection line has been connected.
If the ACC is on, the tracker will operate normally and report data at the specific interval.
If ACC is off, without any vibration, the tracker immediately enters smart sleep mode (as same as Scenario 1); Heartbeat reports about GPS invalid will be sent to the platform every 60 minutes (the default interval can be changed). If vibration occurs or the engine starts, the tracker will awake and continue to operate and report data at the specific interval.
- When the tracker is being charged with a USB cable, it will operate normally, but will not enter smart sleep mode.
- Under smart sleep, the tracker has low power consumption. The tracker with built-in battery can sustain up to about 50 hours.
Local and remote management
Zenda VT-1 can be fully controlled over GPRS. There is also a wide list of SMS commands in a human-friendly format, on which device always replies back. It supports remote APN settings configuration by SMS.
Zenda VT-1 model has three LEDs:
- Power LED - indicates power status
- GPS LED - indicates GPS signal
- GSM LED - indicates GSMS signal
The manufacturer also offers original accessories, such as:
- GPS Antenna
- Audio cable + Microphone