Queclink GV55 Lite
Queclink GV55 Lite is a basic GPS tracker with internal antennas for GNSS and cellular signals only. Thanks to its DYI and compact design this product become popular among users who do not have professional requirements. However, as all other products from Queclink it has high quality of the hardware and firmware.
GV55 Lite is a simple GPS device for basic vehicle tracking. It has built-in antennas only, which makes the installation process very easy. It dos not have internal back-up battery.
- Easy installation thanks to compact size and built-in antennas
- Assisted GPS support for faster positioning
- Multiple GNSS: GPS, GLONASS and others
- 8..32V voltage range (good for trucks and buses with 24V power)
- Embedded G-sensor (starting from January 2016): smart power management, harsh driving monitoring, tow detection
- Adjustable tracking modes
- Over-the-Air firmware upgrade (OTA)
- No back up battery. At all.
- No sockets for external antennas: neither cellular, nor satellite.
- No waterproof category
- No analog inputs, just two discrete inputs. You can’t control fuel level and similar things even with simple sensors.
- No digital interfaces such as RS232, RS485 or 1-Wire – means no possibility to connect digital devices, i.e. fuel level sensors or camera.
|EU platform||tracker.navixy.com (18.104.22.168)|
|US platform||tracker.us.navixy.com (22.214.171.124)|
|Weight||44 g (1.55 oz.)|
|Size||63x50x13.2 mm (2.48x1.97x0.52 in)|
|Internal antenna (GNSS)||Yes|
|External antenna (GNSS)||No|
|Cellular network type||GSM Quad Band|
|Internal antenna (Connection)||Yes|
|External antenna (Connection)||No|
|Cellular network generation||2G|
|Number of outputs||2|
|Number of inputs (all types)||2|
|Fuel level sensor reading||No|
|Driver ID reading||Yes|
|Fuel temperature sensor reading||No|
|Location by Cell ID||Yes|
|Smart power consumption||Yes|
|External power cut off||Yes|
|Network signal level||Yes|
|GNSS signal level||Yes|
|GNSS satellites fixed||Yes|
|External power source voltage||Yes|
|Internal battery level||Yes|
|CAN/OBDII reader type||No|
|Server connection setup over SMS||Yes|
|Remote device configuration||Yes (over GPRS), Yes|
|Remote outputs control||Yes (over GPRS), Yes|
|Device ID type||Static (IMEI)|
|Message exchange format||ASCII|
|Firmware update OTA||Yes|
|Forced LBS location update over GPRS||Yes|
|Forced GNSS location update over SMS||Yes|