The GV50VC is a powerful GPS locator designed for vehicle or asset tracking. It has superior receiver sensitivity and supports Dual-Band CDMA2000-1x frequencies 800/1900, and its location can be monitored in real time or periodically tracked by a backend server or other specified terminals. The GV50VC has multiple input/output interfaces that can be used for monitoring or controlling external devices.
The GV50VC can communicate with a backend server through the CDMA2000-1x network over which it transfers reports of emergency, geo-fence boundary crossings or scheduled GPS position as well as many other useful functions. Users can also use GV50VC to monitor the status of a vehicle and control the vehicle by its external relay output.
GV55VC is a simple GPS device for basic vehicle tracking. It has built-in antennas only, which makes the installation process very easy. Unfortunately, it doesn’t have an internal backup battery.
- Easy installation thanks to compact size and built-in antennas
- Dual-band CDMA2000 1xRTT frequencies 800/1900 MHz, 3G support
- 8..32V voltage range (good for trucks and buses with 24V power)
- Harsh driving monitoring
- Tow detection
- Adjustable tracking modes
- One positive trigger for ignition detection
- One digital output, open drain, 150 mA max drive current
- One buzzer output control or negative trigger input can be software configured
- No backup battery
- No sockets for external antennas
- No waterproof category
- No digital interfaces – means no possibility to connect digital devices, i.e. fuel level sensors or camera.