Queclink GV300W INS
Queclink GV300W INS is a vehicle tracking device with support of A-GPS and GLONASS navigation. The device has a wide range of inputs and outputs, one RS232 interface and a socket for optional external GPS antenna. Queclink's firmware offers a lot of configurable options for working modes, detecting events, harsh behavior monitoring and other. Supports 3G network.
The GV300W INS is a compact GNSS tracker designed for a wide variety of vehicle tracking applications. It has multiple I/O interfaces that can be used for monitoring or controlling external devices. Its built-in GNSS receiver has superior sensitivity and fast time to first fix. Its triple band WCDMA subsystem supports UMTS/HSDPA 850 (Band V)/1900 (Band II)/2100(Band I) MHz and GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz allowing the GV300W INS’s location to be monitored in real time or periodically tracked by a backend server and mobile devices. Its built-in 3-axis accelerometer allows driving behavior monitoring, motion detection and extended battery life through sophisticated power management algorithms. System integration is straightforward as complete documentation is provided for the full-featured @Track protocol. The @Track protocol supports a wide variety of reports including emergency, geo-fence boundary crossings, driving behavior, low battery and scheduled GNSS position.
As a GPS tracker manufacturer, Queclink is well known for its functional devices with comprehensive firmware, and GV300W INS is not the exception. The firmware allows to configure a lot of options (including remote control over GPRS), detect a wide range of events, read data from CAN bus and digital fuel level sensors, use Garmin-compatible PND, monitor driving behavior. The firmware of Queclink GV300W INS can be updated OTA (Over-the-Air).
- Adjustable working modes: tracking, sleeping
- Self-monitoring: GPS/GSM/Battery levels
- RS232 for digital devices: fuel level sensor, CAN bus reader, camera, Garmin-compatible PND
- A wide range of detectable events (including tow, jamming)
- Driver behavior monitoring based on accelerometer, speed and ignition
- Rechargeable backup battery, 250 mAh
- Over-the-Air firmware update
- 3G support
- There is only one RS232 serial interface, which can be a limitation if you want to connect multiple digital devices.
- The absence of 1-wire interface makes it more difficult to control the temperature and identify drivers, though external RFID reader can be still connected to the RS232 interface.
- Not waterproof. If you require IP-rated water resistance, check Queclink GMT100 or Queclink GMT200 models instead.
|EU platform||tracker.navixy.com (188.8.131.52)|
|US platform||tracker.us.navixy.com (184.108.40.206)|
|Weight||71 g (2.5 oz.)|
|Size||80x49x26 mm (3.15x1.93x1.02 in)|
|Internal antenna (GNSS)||Yes|
|External antenna (GNSS)||Optional|
|Cellular network type||UMTS/HSDPA 850/1900/2100, GSM/GPRS 850/900/1800/1900|
|Internal antenna (Connection)||Yes|
|Cellular network generation||3G|
|Number of RS232 interfaces||1|
|Number of outputs||3|
|Number of inputs (all types)||5|
|Battery capacity||250 mAh|
|Fuel level sensor reading||Yes|
|Driver ID reading||Yes|
|External temperature sensor reading||Yes|
|Location by Cell ID||Yes|
|Smart power consumption||Yes|
|External power cut off||Yes|
|Network signal level||Yes|
|GNSS signal level||Yes|
|GNSS satellites fixed||Yes|
|External power source voltage||Yes|
|Internal battery level||Yes|
|CAN/OBDII parameters||Yes, Fuel level, fuel consumption, engine RPM, throttle position, speed, engine load, coolant temperature, DTC error codes and other|
|DTC codes reading||Yes|
|Server connection setup over SMS||Yes|
|Remote device configuration||Yes (over GPRS), Yes|
|Remote outputs control||Yes (over GPRS), Yes|
|Forced LBS location update over GPRS||Yes|
|Forced GNSS location update over SMS||Yes|