Queclink GV300 is a vehicle tracking device with support of A-GPS and GLONASS navigation. The device has a wide range of inputs and outputs, one RS232 interface and a socket for optional external GPS antenna. Queclink's firmware offers a lot of configurable options for working modes, detecting events, harsh behaviour monitoring and other.
Queclink GV300 is a compact device designed for concealed installation in the vehicle. There are both internal and external GPS antennas: in other words, external antenna is optional. The device is embedded with rechargeable backup battery. Three LED indicators help during the installation and diagnostic. Queclink GV300 is not waterproof.
GPS tracking accuracy
Thanks to GNSS chip from ublox and functional firmware Queclink GV300 supports: multi-system navigation (GPS and GLONASS), Assisted GPS (A-GPS) technology and Cell ID based location. The overall sensitivity is good enough (if necessary you can connect an external GPS antenna). Together with adjustable tracking modes all of these guarantee reliable and accurate GPS tracking.
I/O and interfaces
There are number of inputs in GV300, including analog ones, which allow to connect multiple vehicle sensors of various types. To control external equipment a couple of outputs is used. One serial interface (type RS232) lets connect, on user’s choice, digital fuel level sensor, camera, PND (Garmin protocol is supported) or external CAN reader.
As a GPS tracker manufacturer Queclink is well known for its functional devices with comprehensive firmware, and GV300 is not the exception. The firmware allows to configure a lot of options (including remote control over GPRS), detect a wide range of events, read data from CAN bus and digital fuel level sensors, use Garmin-compatible PND, monitor driving behaviour. The firmware of Queclink GV300 can be updated OTA (Over-the-Air).
- Adjustable working modes: tracking, sleeping
- Self-monitoring: GPS/GSM/Battery levels
- RS232 for digital devices: fuel level sensor, CAN bus reader, camera, Garmin-compativle PND
- Wide range of detectable events (including tow, jamming)
- Driver behaviour monitoring based on accelerometer, speed and ignition
- Rechargeable backup battery
- Over-the-Air firmware update
- There is only one RS232 serial interface, which can be a limitation if you want to connect multiple digital devices, i.e. two fuel sensors or fuel sensor and camera. For these cases RS485 interface would be better, but there is no such an interface.
- The absence of 1-wire interface makes it more difficult to control the temperature and identify drivers, though external RFID reader can be still connected to RS232 interface
- Not waterproof. If you require IP-rated water resistance, check Queclink GMT100 or Queclink GMT200 models instead
|EU platform||tracker.navixy.com (184.108.40.206)|
|US platform||tracker.us.navixy.com (220.127.116.11)|
|Weight||71 g (2.5 oz.)|
|Size||80x49x26 mm (3.15x1.93x1.02 in)|
|Internal antenna (GNSS)||Yes|
|External antenna (GNSS)||Optional|
|Cellular network type||GSM Quad Band|
|Internal antenna (Connection)||Yes|
|Cellular network generation||2G|
|Number of RS232 interfaces||1|
|Number of outputs||3|
|Number of inputs (all types)||5|
|Battery capacity||number-mah-0 mAh, 250 mAh|
|Driver ID reading||Yes|
|Location by Cell ID||Yes|
|Smart power consumption||Yes|
|External power cut off||Yes|
|Network signal level||Yes|
|GNSS signal level||Yes|
|GNSS satellites fixed||Yes|
|External power source voltage||Yes|
|Internal battery level||Yes|
|CAN/OBDII parameters||VIN, Yes, Fuel level, fuel consumption, engine RPM, throttle position, speed, engine load, coolant temperature, DTC error codes and other|
|DTC codes reading||Yes|
|Server connection setup over SMS||Yes|
|Remote device configuration||Yes (over GPRS), Yes|
|Remote outputs control||Yes (over GPRS), Yes|
|Forced LBS location update over GPRS||Yes|
|Forced GNSS location update over SMS||Yes|