Queclink GT300 is a powerful A-GPS Locator with mini size, light weight, superior sensitive receiving ability and fast TTFF which works on GSM frequencies 850/900/1800/1900. GT300 is designed for many applications such as human body or vehicle security, the specific target to be tracked, emergency call, the management for specific purpose and target.
Queclink GT300 has 4 preset number and a SOS number, user can set the 4 number keys and SOS key though software. By using GT300, user can not only realize SOS alarm, real-time location query and voice call functions but also get the device’s history track though visiting website.
Queclink GT300 can be used for:
- Outdoor safety for elderly people
- Lone worker protection (Man Down function)
- Child protection
- Asset security
- GT300 Locator
- 850mAh Li-ion battery
- AC power adapter
- USB earphone
The key features of the Queclink GT300 device are:
- GPS Sensitivity -158dBm, 50-channels
- Built-in 3D motion sensor
- Four keys for a function execution
- Quad-band GSM connectivity
- Battery 850mAh (Li-ion)
- Dimensions 87x44x17,5
- Weight 75g
Queclink GT300 features 850mAh Li-ion battery.
- Please connect AC power adapter with GT300 for battery charging.
- Insert the AC power adapter into the power.
- During charging, the battery capacity indicator in icon area will flash periodically; when charging at power-off status, charging indicator on the screen means GT300 is charging now.
- When the capacity indicator in icon area is full and doesn’t flash any more, the charging process is complete. If your phone is charged in power off status, charging complete screen will also display.
- You can also charge the battery by USB cable which connects GT300 with the PC.
- Charging process usually takes about 3 hours.
Note: Before your first time using the GT300, please full charge the battery.
|EU platform||tracker.navixy.com (18.104.22.168)|
|US platform||tracker.us.navixy.com (22.214.171.124)|
|Weight||75 g (2.65 oz.)|
|Network signal level||Yes|
|Network operator ID||Yes|
|GNSS signal level||Yes|
|Forced GNSS location update over GPRS||Yes|
|Forced GNSS location update over SMS||Yes|