Omnicomm Optim 3.0
Omnicomm Optim 3.0 is an optimal solution for any task related to fleet monitoring and fuel control. Wide capabilities in connection with external equipment is what set this tracker apart from other vendors. Recommended for use with trucks and other transport.
- Determining the location, speed, and direction of the vehicle.
- Receive and filter values from fuel level sensors and a wide range of other connected equipment.
- Storing data in the built-in memory.
- Data transmission to the monitoring systems via the TCP protocol.
Location and tracking
- Device supports GPS and GLONASS.
- Device does not support interval mode, only continuous one is available.
- Support standard 2G Quad-band GSM.
- Device uses GPRS as a communication channel.
- GPS tracker has build-in 1400 mAh Li-Ion battery.
- External voltage should be in range 8 – 65 V.
Inputs and outputs
- 4 Universal inputs. Each of them can be sued in different modes: discrete, analog, impulse and frequency. The choice depends on your goals. Use the configurator to set the needed mode.
- 2 Descrete outputs are managed via SMS commands. You can control engine via these outputs.
- CAN. Supported parameters: Speed, Fuel consumption, Engine RPM, Engine load.
- RS-485 – for fuel level sensor connection or other equipment.
- 1-Wire interface that can be used for external temperature sensor or for driver identification.
- The device have a build-in nonvolatile memory for storing up to 150000 tracking events.
- 2 Sim-cards or 1 sim-card and 1 sim-chip.
- Embedded SOS button.
- External power cut and low battery alerts.
- The device is managed remotely over GPRS.
- Support driver identification.
- Built-in accelerometer.
- Hardware odometer.
- Sensor that detects if the tracker’s body was opened.
- Device supports GSM and GPS external antennas that can be installed in any place you want.
Device have 4 indicators: power, GSM, GPS and accident.
|EU platform||tracker.navixy.com (18.104.22.168)|
|US platform||tracker.us.navixy.com (22.214.171.124)|
|GNSS signal level||Yes|
|Remote outputs control||Yes|
|Number of outputs||2|