Howen Technologies Hero-ME34-04
Howen MDVR products are integrated with the latest modules and technologies in one. These MDVRs are capable to connect up to 12 channels of vehicle cameras and intelligently execute complex analytic tasks to achieve functions like DMS and ADAS. Thanks to the reliable designs and years of models improvement, the Howen MDVR solution can be applied to different vehicle industries: logistics, oil and gas, taxi, bus, police car, and so on.
Location and tracking
- Continuous tracking mode
- 3G / 4G
- External power supply 8V ~ 36V
- Supports 4 ch AHD 720P/ 1080P cameras and 4 FHD IPC; Available for future view on the platform.
- Industry-leading CPU with powerful processing ability;
- Support NAND flash (max. 4GB) to extend internal storage;
- Supports HDD/SSD for recording. Max. 2TB;
- Support HD video output (VGA port for optional);
- Robust design: Cast aluminum enclosure. Patented design;
- Selected industrial power chipsets, support 8-36V wide range power input, adapt to the harsh environment;
- Support external Fireproof box, to backup data in extreme scenarios;
- 1 SD card for backup recording, max.256GB;
- Dual streams for local recording and wireless transmission;
- Support 3G/4G, Wi-Fi, GPS modules;
- Built-in G-sensor for harsh acceleration/deceleration detection;
- Data self-protection, save data when shut down abnormally;
- Operating temperature -40℃…75℃
- IP protection IP54
Designed for Vehicle
All the Features from antivibration structure to wide input voltage are designed for the vehicle environment.
Industry-leading AI CPU with powerful processing ability, integration with DMS and ADAS.
By utilizing starlight CMOS image sensor and WDR, it provides improved night vision in low light.
H.265 Video coding
Smoother streaming video and better quality, save up to 40% of data and storage.
Integrating with the latest technology to identify the drivers, and make it easier for fleet management.
Real-time detecting the vehicle’s surroundings and transforming road conditions into alarms.
Cybersecurity standard encrypted for recordings, and AES encrypted data transmissions.
Real-time monitoring and reminding the bad driving behaviors affecting the safety of drivers.
|EU platform||tracker.navixy.com (188.8.131.52)|
|US platform||tracker.us.navixy.com (184.108.40.206)|
|GNSS signal level||Yes|
|Remote outputs control||Yes|
|Number of outputs||2|