Helioversal M1 is a simple and cost-effective vehicle tracker, or simply a tracker, good for fleet management, security or any purposes that may apply. It is built with industrial standard material that can sustain harsh environments like on a commercial vehicle.
Location and tracking
Helioversal M1 model is embedded with GPS but it doesn’t have the support of GLONASS or alternative systems. The device does not support Cell-ID or LBS services to get the location of the unit.
With Quad-band GSM 2G module Helioversal M1 can be operated all over the world.
External power supply might be 9-36V, with an over-voltage protection, which makes possible to install M1 both on cars and vans. The device also features built-in battery, which ensures about 4-5 hours of operation under normal conditions.
Local and remote management
Helioversal M1 can be fully controlled over GPRS. Also, it has a list of SMS-commands in a human-friendly format, on which the device always replies back.
- Three tracking modes: SMS / GPRS / SMS+GPRS
- Position request via SMS or GPRS
- Configurable SIM card/SMS password
- 2 configurable server settings
- Maximum 3 predefined cellular numbers
- SOS alert through SMS message
- Data logging capacity: 32,000 events
- Remotely control or configure through SMS or GPRS
- Towing alert
- Speed limit alert
- Power status alert
- 2-way voice communication or 1-way voice monitoring
- 10 configurable GEO-Fencing parameters
- Configurable journey function parameters
- 4 digital inputs
- 3 digital outputs
- 1 analog input (Max.input voltage:42V)
- Configurable auto position logging or reports
|EU platform||tracker.navixy.com (18.104.22.168)|
|US platform||tracker.us.navixy.com (22.214.171.124)|
|Weight||200 g (7.05 oz.)|
|GNSS signal level||Yes|
|Remote outputs control||Yes|
|Number of outputs||3|