Eelink TK119 GPS/BEIDOU/GLONASS tracker has a very wide range of industrial and commercial applications, small and powerful, wide voltage 7-72V, cutting oil function. Typical application areas: logistics enterprises, fleet management, bus management, insurance, power, oil, telecommunications, taxi, car sales, car rental, vehicle maintenance, technology researchers.
TK121 vehicle GPS tracker is one of the smallest, yet smartest device in its class. Masterfully designed with an all-powerful GPS for a quick and precise positioning, and LBS for assisted positioning. Comes with a best-in-class speed alert system that allows you set alarm for when a speed limit is crossed.
Eelink TK121 is supplied to the customer in a cardboard box containing all the equipment that is necessary for operation.
Also, manufacturer offers optional accessories such as Power Cables（Fault）and an engine relay for remote cut off / resume oil.
- Super Wide Input Voltage: 6-36V DC.
- Support GPS / Beidou / Glonass precise positioning system, support A-GPS.
- GPS data uploaded by GPRS regularly, Web browser platform, Smart phone app platform and SMS query.
- Supports ACC status checking and vehicle status notifying.
- Built-in battery, Power disconnect alarm & Low battery alarm.
- Built-in G-sensor, Vibration, collision and falling alarm.
- GEO-fence alarm, speed & shift alarm.
- Use relay to remotely cut the oil.
- Extend I/O port to add extension function.
- Multiple protocol support, OTA upgrade program.
- Water proof level IP67.
Location and tracking
Eelink TK121 is embedded with GPS, it also supports GLONASS and Beidou systems.
As the back-up, when no satellites signals are available, it uses Cell ID location (also known as LBS-tracking).
TK121 has a Quad-band GSM 2G that allows to operate it all over the world.
TK121 features a rechargeable 80 mAh battery. When fully charged it ensures about 1 hour of device operation (in normal conditions).
Local and remote management
Eelink TK121 can be fully controlled over GPRS. There is also a wide list of SMS commands in a human-friendly format, on which device always replies back. It supports remote APN settings configuration by SMS.
|EU platform||tracker.navixy.com (18.104.22.168)|
|US platform||tracker.us.navixy.com (22.214.171.124)|
|Weight||33 g (1.16 oz.)|
|Network signal level||Yes|
|Network operator ID||Yes|
|GNSS signal level||Yes|
|Forced GNSS location update over GPRS||Yes|
|Remote outputs control||Yes|
|Number of outputs||1|