Eelink TK119 GPS/BEIDOU/GLONASS tracker has a very wide range of industrial and commercial applications, small and powerful, wide voltage 7-72V, cutting oil function. Typical application areas: logistics enterprises, fleet management, bus management, insurance, power, oil, telecommunications, taxi, car sales, car rental, vehicle maintenance, technology researchers.
Eelink TK119 is supplied to the customer in a cardboard box containing all the equipment that is necessary for operation.
Also, manufacturer offers optional accessories such as Power Cables（Fault）and an engine relay for remote cut off / resume oil.
- Super Wide Input Voltage：9-72V DC.
- Support GPS / Beidou / Glonass precise positioning system, support A-GPS
- GPS data uploaded by GPRS regularly, Web browser platform, Smart phone app platform and SMS query.
- Supports ACC status checking and vehicle status notifying.
- Built-in battery, Power disconnect alarm & Low battery alarm.
- Built-in G-sensor ,Vibration, collision and falling alarm.
- GEO-fence alarm, speed & shift alarm.
- Use relay to remotely cut the oil.
- Extend I/O port to add extension function.
- Multiple protocol support, OTA upgrade program.
- Water proof level IP67
Location and tracking
Eelink TK119 is embedded with GPS, it also supports GLONASS and Beidou systems.
As the back-up, when no satellites signals are available, it uses Cell ID location (also known as LBS-tracking).
TK119 has a Quad-band GSM 2G that allows to operate it all over the world.
TK119 features a rechargeable 90 mAh battery. When fully charged it ensures about 1 hour of device operation (in normal conditions).
Local and remote management
Eelink TK119 can be fully controlled over GPRS. There is also a wide list of SMS commands in a human-friendly format, on which device always replies back. It supports remote APN settings configuration by SMS.
|EU platform||tracker.navixy.com (184.108.40.206)|
|US platform||tracker.us.navixy.com (220.127.116.11)|
|Weight||50 g (1.76 oz.)|
|Network signal level||Yes|
|Network operator ID||Yes|
|GNSS signal level||Yes|
|Forced GNSS location update over GPRS||Yes|
|Remote outputs control||Yes|
|Number of outputs||3|