New channel alert: we’re glad to announce our Release updates in Telegram. Please, follow us there to be timely informed about the new features and comment on the updates.
- Released video module with JC400/500. Learn all the device features and read the user manual to smoothly introduce the video module for your customers.
- Supported all AVL IDs for Teltonika, Ruptela, BiTreck, all CalAmp accumulators: 1) All these fields are added to the AirConsole 2) AVL_ID can be chosen in Measurement sensors. Hence, you can benefit from all the information sent from the said GPS trackers — not limiting to the number of fields.
- Added Tracking improvements: route replay functionality is released, object labels are shown on the smaller zooms than before and scaling value is added on the map.
- Adapted the web version to be used for tracking on mobile.
- Fixed time entry in the recurring tasks: any time can be entered now
- Improved chat messages read time from 3 seconds to just 1 second.
- Added Teltonika DualCam event videos and photos, even though the device is not fully supported on the platform. Approach our tech support engineers for the manual.
- Added new calls for geofences and POI coordinates search. It will help to easily define if the GPS tracking, its trip history or any point of the map belong to a certain geofence or POI:
- Teltonika bluetooth EYE sensor was supported. This is an universal sensor that provides temperature, humidity, battery voltage, pitch and roll, magnetic field, movement state.
A total of 1332 devices supported.